Avatar 3D... One word to sum it up... Awesome!!! In terms of CGI, this is the best ever... I was blown away the moment I put on my 3D glass....

Avatar 3D


Avatar 3D... One word to sum it up... Awesome!!! In terms of CGI, this is the best ever... I was blown away the moment I put on my 3D glass... I'm afraid it was really that awesome... I don't know about 2D though... I heard a lot of good review regarding this movie and I must agree with most... A few months ago, I was really skeptical about this movie... The reason for this was because it looks fake when I watched the trailer... But when I watched the movie for real... OMG!!! Even my darling praised the CGI... Mind you she's not a movie freak like me and she don't give a damn about CGI...

The storyline was kind of basic... In my opinion, I felt that the front half of the movie was a bit slow paced... But at least you can enjoyed at the really cool CGI... I personally really like the second half of the movie... A really big thumbs up for the director for bringing us this really awesome movie... Really recommended and remember to watch it in 3D!!! A great way to end year 2009!!!

2 coment�rios:

-Celestial- said...

yup, agree with u..when watched the trailer, not reli get my interest to watch but after read some good feedback, decided to watch and it is really nice, love the fantasy world - pandora ~

Didnt watch 3D coz afraid that i might feel nausea after that~

i don't know about 2D, but the graphic for 3D is damn nice... you won't feel nausea don't worry... is just like wearing a normal glasses... that's all...