Tomatoes & eggs mee... 1 of the best mee that I ever had in my life... Yang chou fried rice... These were the best dishes that I had in ...

Tomatoes & Eggs Mee @ Huangshan

Tomatoes & eggs mee... 1 of the best mee that I ever had in my life...


Yang chou fried rice...



These were the best dishes that I had in Huang Shan... Most of the time, we ate instant noodles, bread and biscuit in Huang Shan... The reason for this was because on top of Huang Shan there were very limited food... Instant noodles and bread were the norm... So we decided to buy it before heading up the mountain because the same item would cost at least twice the price...

2 coment�rios:

RyL said...

These two dishes were yummi yummi after 2 days with bread, buscuits and instant noodles...

Ya very very true... Thinking bout it makes me hungry!!!